« How to Help Early Alzheimer's--Inflammation & Immune System | Main | How to Prevent Autism-Avoid THIS Chemical »

October 21, 2009


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Greetings Dr. Clark,
I have been suffering from constant chronic vertigo with severe acute attacks, shortness of breath, vision problems, and joint and muscle pain, as well as other symptoms, for more than seven years. I am very intrigued by your video and blog, but it leaves me with a lot of questions. If regular doctors aren't willing to do the detective work, how do I go about finding someone that will? I have seen dozens of doctors and specialists, to no avail, and been told on many occasions that I am merely a psychological case and sent on my way with no answers or hope. What steps would you recommend I take? What tests should be done? Should a see a Rheumatologist? What is the name of the autoimmune disorder that you are referring to?
I am desperate for help, as my quality of life is severely effected by this. If you can give me any insight or direction into what I should do, I would be eternally grateful.

I have had Minieres since 2003..diagnosed at Mayo Clinic by Dr. Larry Lundy, ENT....after test he walked into the patient room and said I had Minieres 'disease'...never explained it to me but said it is "incurable"....That was the worst thing for him to say in my condition! But I had no choice but go back to him because he said he would do a lymphatic sac decompression, maybe this would help...NOT. I've not had any relief and have lost most all my hearing. I still get severe bouts and in bed for days. Please let me know who I go to for this Functional Immune Evaluation test...a neurologist? I'm at the point of suicide so PLEASE point me in a direction to see how I can get some of it alleviated. Thank you! Sincerely, Audrey Crosby

The comments to this entry are closed.